Saturday, October 29, 2011

What a week!!

We had such a busy week this week! It was a lot of fun!! We did many different "Fall" themed activities! We made scarecrows, pumpkins, bats, leaf rubbings and more! We also started our Poetry Books and created a fun craft to go along with the book Duck on a Bike.  I am really proud of how hard the boys and girls work everyday! I bet they are tired when they come home in the afternoon because I know that I am!! I hope that you are all having a relaxing weekend and enjoying the beautiful weather today. My family (in Pennsylvania) got about 6 inches of snow!! I wonder if this is a sign of the upcoming winter!


In Pennsylvania they always do Trick or Treating on the Thursday before Halloween. This year my nieces were a butterfly and a strawberry. Lily (the butterfly) sure does love her sister Daisy :) I hope that you all have a great time taking your little ones Trick or Treating whether it is this weekend or on Monday. Please be safe and I cannot wait to hear all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment