Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hollywood/Star Themed Learning Objectives Posters

Hi!! If you are like me, you are looking for a fun way to post your learning objectives next year!! This past year I just laminated some paper and used an expo marker to write on them. I found that posting my objectives was really helpful in reminding me to state the objective for each subject! It also gave me something to refer back to throughout each lesson. Well this year, I want to fancy things up a bit and since we are Ms. Mentzer's Kindergarten Stars I created this Hollywood/Star themed objective poster set! You can click here to get your copy from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! I am planning on purchasing some photo frames from the dollar store to put these in. You can of course just print them out, back them on paper and laminate them as well!! Do you post your objectives somewhere in the room or are you planning on trying that this year??

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Those are adorable...I love them!

I am still trying to figure out how I want to display my objectives this year....This might be the way I need to do it! =)

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. I just shared lots and lots of *freebies*!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Kindergarten Stars said...

Thank you!! I am your newest follower as well!! Love your blog :)

Post a Comment