Monday, July 2, 2012

A fun filled weekend!!

I have not been around my computer for a few days because this was my Niece Daisy's first birthday!!  I also got to go the Brad Paisley concert to pick up my fiance who is out on tour with him and bring him back to my hometown in PA for a few days before we head back to Nashville on Friday. When we get back to Nashville, he will be leaving me to go to his hometown for 2 weeks so I will have lots of time to work in my classroom, print out TONS of freebies and purchases that I have gotten from all of the amazing bloggers I follow, and work on some of the freebies and things I have for my TpT store!! Anyways, back to my sweet niece! I cannot believe she is a year old already! My other neice Lily just turned 2 and it was pretty funny to see the difference in how they ate their cakes on their first birthdays! Lily was very cautious and slow but Daisy had no problem diving in! Here is a picture of Daisy and Lily helping her :)
I was so excited to get to go to the Brad Paisley show to pick up my wonderful fiance and see him in action as well! He is the MC on the side stage where he works with Jana Kramer, Love and Theft and Kristen Kelly!! My sister and brother-in-law went with me and we had a blast!! We got to have VIP all access passes and got to go on stage with Brad for his last song! So much fun!!! Scotty McCreery and The Band Perry were also there!
                                              This is Jana Kramer, The Band Perry, Brad  :)
I am so thankful for my amazing life and all of the wonderful people in it! I am truly blessed!! Here is a picture of Keesy reading to Lily. (She LOVES to read!!)
Now I am off to go spend the day with my 2 favorite girls and Keesy. I believe we are going to feed the ducks today :) I will be back in about a week with some new things! Be sure to check back!!

1 comments:

Teach It Today said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower, too!

Heather at TeachItToday!

Post a Comment