Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Have You Been Up To Linky Party!

Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

My friend Vicky, over at Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After is having a Linky Party!! Head on over to her page and link up with what you have been doing this summer!! You will also get a chance to check out her cute crate seats she has made!!
I have been spending my summer thinking about (not necessarily actually planning) our wedding! I should probably get started with the planning but we do have a few of the big items including the venue and the food figured out so I would say we are on the right track! There is just so much to do!! I plan on keeping things pretty simple though and am hoping and praying everything falls into place. I figure after I get through the beginning of the school year, I will be able to really get down to business!
I got to go home to my hometown in Pennsylvania for three weeks which was amazing! I got to spend some quality time with my family including my two beautiful nieces!! I mean, how sweet is this video!?? (That is my fiance, Keesy playing guitar :)




Now that summer is coming to an end, :( I have been spending time up in my classroom and trying to organize my life! We are debating on maybe taking one last trip for the summer before Keesy heads back out on the road and I head back to school full time. Camping or the beach is what we are thinking. Do you have any fun (cheap!) ideas? I hope that you all have had a wonderful summer and that the last few weeks go by slowly :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment