Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our First Week

Well, we all survived our first week of Kindergarten!! I am sure some of my sweet kiddos slept in today. Back to school is always hard on some. Our day is jam packed full of fun and learning and I know that by the end of the day, I am exhausted!! Here are a few pictures from our first week!! (Thanks to all of my parents for allowing me to post pictures of your kids!! I hope you enjoy using this all year as a way to see what we have been up to in the classroom!)
Of course, our favorite thing to do this week was play on the playground!




 
 
 

A few pictures from our Pete the Cat Rocking In My School Shoes tour!
 
 He wasn't in the music room!

 Listening carefully to Mrs. Bailey to see if he was in the gym!
 He is not in the Art Room!
 
 Looking carefully for him in the Library! He even left footprints!


Gluing and Cutting Practice! 





 We had a great first week! Be sure to ask your child about all of the fun things we did!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment