Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pete the Cat Tour on the 1st Day Of School

Friday was my first day with some of my sweet kiddos and it was great! The boys and girls had a great time on our Pete the Cat school tour!! If you have not been to
and checked out her Pete the Cat Rockin In My School Shoes school tour FREEBIE, you need to go there now and get it!! This was the best school tour I have ever done! After reading the book,
Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes
 there is a note from Pete the Cat and it leads you on a tour through the school searching for him!  Our Related Arts teachers thankfully didn't mind us coming around and our librarian even put down some "footprints" for us to find! The boys and girls had a great time looking for Pete even though we never found him. (It leads you back into the classroom where he leaves a coloring page for them to complete and a note that says he had to go back to his school.) They were so excited and engaged! I cannot wait to do this again with my kids on Monday and Tuesday! Check out the video below that gives you a short preview of the book!!
Also, our 1st Day of Kindergarten pictures turned out super cute! The blue frame really popped with our brick background. I can't wait to share a few with you!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! :)

1 comments:

Jessica Scinta said...

We love Pete the Cat! This is the first thing Curran told me about his first day! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment