Sunday, April 29, 2012

Literacy Station Labels

This year has been such an exciting adventure for me with the new Common Core Standards and our new Evaluation System!!! I am truly loving the the new Standards and I feel that the new Evaluation System has really kept me in check. I have been busy busy busy this year trying to find new ideas that go along with the common core standards. Our district wide curriculum is based on our old standards so it has been quite the task to fill in the missing pieces! I am so thankful for Pinterest and other Teacher Blogs who have lots of GREAT ideas!!! I am trying to come up with some of my own ideas as well (now that I can finally breathe after a busy year!) so be sure to check back often!  One thing I am currently working on are new labels for my Literacy Stations for next year. I have not completely switched over to the Daily 5 because I like how things went this year in my class and I am proud of my students progress! I was very pleased with my Reading Rotations and Guided Reading and am hoping these labels will help me next year! Click here to get your copy! I am thinking I will put these into a pocket chart or somehow placed in a vertical order with velcro on the back and a clothepin on the side for students to move as the station change. This is still a work in progress so I may be adding more stations soon! Let me know if you can think of anything I need to add!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! Found your blog today, I love the design! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment