Friday, October 26, 2012

100 Follower Freebie!!!!

I am so excited to say that I have 100 followers!! Blogging is so much fun and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!! I love being able to share ideas and learn new things to keep Kindergarten fun!  I hope that you all enjoy some of the products I share as well! There are lots more ideas stored in my brain. Finding the time to create them is the tough part! I do enjoy it though and have no problem staying home on a Friday night to create things :) Anyways, THANK YOU to everyone and here is to the next 100 :)
Now onto a freebie! I have been thinking about our upcoming DIBELS test in December and wanted a fun way for my students to practice real and nonsense words. Well here you go! This is a fun Thanksgiving themed game that I hope your students enjoy playing! Click here to grab this freebie from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!!
Freebie Fridays



Have a great weekend!! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment