Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mystery Hero :)

I am really excited about this!!! On Friday, I started something new that I learned about from another teacher. It is called "Mystery Hero". I put all of the students names on popsicle sticks and put them into our "Mystery Hero" can. The way it works is: I pick one students name and I do not tell them who it is. I then tell them that I am watching our Mystery Hero to see if he or she is able to follow directions and be a good listener. If they are able to, they are able to get a treat from our treat box after a desired amount of time (about 20 minutes) If not, I do not say who the Mystery Hero was, but I just tell them that my Mystery Hero is not able to get a treat because he or she had some trouble following directions. This worked great on Friday and the boys and girls were really excited to see if they were our Mystery Hero!!! Ask your child if he or she was our Mystery Hero today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment